I used to look in the mirror and see a young woman with a smooth radiant face, now I look and see the reflection of a seasoned woman with lines that are evident that I have lived, that I am a mother, a grandmother. My dolls celebrate life and the proof that age is just a number.
Appleface dolls are unique and each created to be an original. They are enchanting, whimsical, and fun. A perfect keepsake doll, commemorating the various paths we walk on our journey through life. This site displays some of my work with new dolls added monthly. Some of the dolls I love to create are my Witch For Every Season because there is a little "Weotch" in all of us. My work includes Bridal Couples, Birthday Dolls, Holiday Dolls, Fairy Godmothers, the Tooth Fairy, Red Hatters, Cancer Survivor Dolls, and New Grandma Dolls.
Please contact me via email or call me for availability and special orders.
0 comments:
Post a Comment